Monday, August 10, 2015

Monsters University Nail Art

Hello hello! Happy weekend! 
In case you don't remember or just started following, I've been working (slowly) on painting the different Pixar movies on my nails.

Today I have my second to last Pixar design, Monsters University!



I thought this movie was so cute! and I really enjoyed painting this design.

As always, I used a base of polish, in this case I just used white on each nail. And the details are all painted with acrylic paint. Usually I tend to not do much in the background of my designs but this time I decided to do a pretty detailed background. I think it works!


and as usual- I topped this design off with my NYC Matte Me Crazy top coat. It makes it a lot easier to photograph and see all of the details! 


I painted Mike and Sulley on my thumb and then the rest of the guys from Oozma Kappa on my index middle and ring fingers. and the Monsters University logo on my pinky. 


I hope you liked these! Super detailed work like this is truly my favorite to paint.

Until next time,

Celine

1 comment: